1 jar La Vida Vegan hazelnut spread
250 g flour
120 ml oat milk
50 g margarine
2 tbsp sunflower oil
50 g light brown caster sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp fine granulated sugar
- Preheat a deep fryer to 180 175°C
- Put the margarine, oat milk and sunflower oil in a saucepan and heat until the margarine is melted.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, light brown caster sugar and salt.
- Once the margarine has melted, you can pour this mixture and the vanilla extract onto the flour and mix to form a firm dough.
- Divide the dough into even portions and roll balls of the dough.
- Deep-fry the olycakes for 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown and cooked.
- Put a metal smooth nozzle in a piping bag and fill with La Vida Vegan hazelnut spread.
- Pipe a little hazelnut spread into the olykoeks and roll them through the fine granulated sugar.
- Serve them right away.