100 g La Vida Vegan chocolate spread
150 g dark chocolate
75 g margarine
10 peanut kernels
1 slice of coconut bread
Decoration (as desired)
- Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a tray.
- Place the peanut kernels 10 cm apart on the greaseproof paper.
- Cut out a peak with a star or Christmas tree shape and keep aside.
- Melt the La Vida Vegan chocolate paste au bain marie.
- Remove the melted La Vida Vegan chocolate spread from the heat and add the dark
chocolate and stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- Beat the margarine with a mixer until fluffy, then mix with the melted
- Put the piping chocolate in a piping bag with a serrated nozzle.
- Now pipe Christmas trees on the peanut pepsels and garnish with pearls, chocolate dip, etc.
- Finish the Christmas tree with a spike of the coconut bread.