3 tbsp. L a Vida Vegan dark chocolate spread
1 roll of puff pastry (vegan)
6 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Sprinkle the workbench with granulated sugar and roll out the dough on it.
- Fold in half into a rectangle and sprinkle the dough with granulated sugar.
- Fold in half again so that you get a square.
- Sprinkle the work surface with granulated sugar again and roll out the dough into a square.
- Spread with La Vida Vegan chocolate spread and spread evenly.
- Sift out the cocoa powder over the dough.
- Then roll the top and bottom toward the center so that you get two spirals.
- Place the dough in the freezer for 10 minutes and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the dough into 1cm slices and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper with enough space in between.
- Bake the palmiers for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and turn them over.
- Then slide them back into the oven for another 5 minutes until golden brown and crispy.