Everyone has guilty pleasures! These chocolate coconut fudges with sea salt are deliciously creamy and have a soft taste. The pinch of salt gives an extra kick! It takes some work but you’ll have a delicious treat.
- Place the unopened can of condensed coconut milk in a pan of water and make sure the can is completely submerged. Bring to the boil and let it cook for about 3 hours on low. Keep the lid on the pan. Make sure that enough water remains in the pan. Remove the can from the water after about 3 hours and let it cool for half an hour.
- Grease a baking tin with some oil and line the bottom with baking parchment.
- Melt 150 grams of the margarine and grind the biscuits in a food processor.
- Mix the melted margarine with the cookie crumbs and divide over the baking tin.
- Melt the La Vida Vegan hazelnut chocolate spread, chocolate, condensed coconut milk and the remainder of the margarine au bain-marie, creating a liquid chocolate paste mixture.
- Divide the mixture evenly over the baking tin and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cover and let it harden in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into cubes and share with others or keep it to yourself!
- 4 tbsp. La Vida Vegan hazelnut chocolate spread
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 1 can of condensed coconut milk
- 250 g margarine
- 275 g cookies (vegan)