140 g La Vida Vegan dark chocolate spread
400 g vegan whipping cream (to whip up)
100 g dark chocolate
400 g digestive biscuits or nizza coconut
200 g vegetable margarine
100 g raspberries
50 g redcurrants
- Put the biscuits in a food processor and blend until everything is crumbled.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan over low heat, add the melted margarine to the crumbled biscuits and mix well again.
- Spoon the biscuit mixture into a rectangular baking tin with serrated rim.
- Press the mixture firmly with a spoon and make a raised rim.
- Let the base firm up in the fridge, covered, for half an hour.
- Beat the vegan whipping cream with a mixer until firm and fluffy.
- Melt the dark chocolate au bain-marie and add the So Vegan So Fine dark chocolate spread and stir to loosen.
- Let the chocolate cool slightly before mixing it with the vegan whipped cream.
- Spoon 2 large spoonfuls of whipped vegan whipping cream to the chocolate mixture and mix until homogeneous.
- Now add the chocolate mixture back to the rest of the vegan whipping cream and stir until even and smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate mousse into the base and spread evenly.
- Let the cake firm up again, covered, for half an hour.
- Before serving, garnish the cake with raspberries and redcurrants.