For 4 people
4 tbsp La Vida Vegan dark chocolate spread
480 ml water
60 ml sunflower oil
260 g flour
1 tsp salt
4 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Bring the water, salt, and sunflower oil to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Once it boils, remove the pan from the heat and add the flour.
- Mix everything well and allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat the deep fryer with frying oil to 180°C.
- Meanwhile, make the cinnamon sugar and set aside.
- Put the dough in a piping bag with serrated nozzle.
- Pinch the dough into the oil above the fryer and cut 10-centimeter churros with scissors.
- Deep fry no more than 3 to 4 at a time or the temperature of the frying oil will drop too far.
- Fry the churros until golden brown and remove them from the oil with a slotted spoon or tongs.
- Place the churros on kitchen paper and drain for 20 seconds, then roll through the cinnamon sugar.
- Harp until all the dough is used up and serve with La Vida Vegan chocolate spread.