For 16 pieces:
1 jar of La Vida Vegan hazelnut spread
100 grams of hazelnuts
2 bars of vegan milk chocolate with puffed quinoa
3 rice cakes
- Preheat the oven to 165°C and roast the hazelnuts for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Fill a piping bag with La Vida Vegan hazelnut spread.
- Line a tray with baking paper and pipe 16 small tufts of hazelnut spread on top.
- Push a whole hazelnut into each tuft and pipe another tuft of hazelnut paste on top.
- Put the tray in the freezer.
- Mash the rice wafers into fine crumbs.
- Remove the tray with the tufts of hazelnut spread from the freezer and turn into balls and pass through the rice wafer crumbs.
- Put the balls back into the freezer.
- Melt the vegan milk chocolate with puffed quinoa au bain-marie.
- Then pass the balls through the melted chocolate one by one.
- Let the balls firm up and store for up to two days, if they can make it?