3 tbsp. La Vida Vegan white coconut paste
400 g coconut cookies
100 g applesauce
200 g margarine
100 g cane sugar
1 tbsp. cookie spices
- In a large bowl, mix the cane sugar with the applesauce.
- Melt the La Vida Vegan white coconut paste and margarine in a saucepan over low heat and add to the applesauce mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Grab a handful each of the coconut cookies and squeeze into coarse pieces over the bowl with the applesauce mixture.
- Add the cookie spices and mix well one more time and spoon into a cake pan lined with baking paper.
- Press the mixture well with the rounded side of a spoon.
- Place in the refrigerator and let set for several hours.
- Cut the white ‘arretjes’ cake into thick slices and serve with a cup of coffee or tea.