For 4 pers.
1 jar La Vida Vegan coconut paste
6 slices of puff pastry (vegan)
250 ml vegan whipping cream to whip up
2 tsp whipping fix
225 g raspberries
50 g blackberries
50 g blueberries
2 sprigs of mint
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Lay out the slices of puff pastry and prick holes in the dough with a fork.
- Halve the slices of dough and place on the baking sheet.
- Place another sheet of baking paper on the puff pastry, with another baking sheet around it.
- This will prevent the dough from rising.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Then remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Whip the vegan whipping cream with the whip fix until fluffy.
- Fold the La Vida Vegan Coconut paste into the fluffy whipped cream.
- Spoon into a piping bag and pipe tufts onto the crispy puff pastry bases.
- Divide the raspberries, blackberries and blueberries between the tufts.
- Stack the bases in 3 on top of each other so that you get 4 millefeuilles.
- Garnish with mint and serve immediately.