For 16 to 24 pieces
For the cups:
300 g granola
35 g peanuts
150 g peanut butter
50 g coconut oil
25 g maple syrup
125 g La Vida Vegan dark chocolate spread
160 g peanut butter
- Melt the coconut oil and peanut butter on low heat.
- Put the granola, chopped peanuts and maple syrup in a bowl and pour the melted coconut oil and peanut butter on top and mix well.
- Spread the mixture into a cupcake pan, press down well and make a dent in the centre to hold the peanut butter.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes so that the bases become firm.
- Melt the peanut butter on low heat and fill the dents with peanut butter and put in the fridge again for 10 minutes to become firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the la Vida Vegan dark chocolate spread au bain-marie.
- Spread the La Vida Vegan dark chocolate spread over the peanut butter and leave to firm up in the fridge.
- Store in the fridge or freezer until use.
- Before serving, remove the peanut butter cups from the fridge or freezer to let them come to room temperature.