These chocolate rolls are as good as fresh chocolate croissants from a bakery. You’ll only need four ingredients for this delicious treat.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Roll out the puff pastry and spread the La Vida Vegan hazelnut chocolate spread evenly over the dough.
- Grind the pistachios in a food processor into fine pieces.
- Sprinkle the dough with grated coconut and finely ground pistachio nuts.
- Roll up the dough on the short side and cut into equal pieces.
- Grease a muffin tin with some margarine and place the rolls in it.
- Bake the chocolate rolls for 15 minutes until golden brown and enjoy!
- 1 jar of La Vida Vegan hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1 roll of puff pastry (vegan)
- 4 tbsp. coconut flakes
- 100 g pistachio nuts