For about 25 pieces
100 g La Vida Vegan hazelnut
220 g spelt flour
130 g margarine
60 g sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
60 g walnuts and pecans
- Make sure the margarine is at room temperature.
- Place the margarine, sugar, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Then add the spelt flour and knead into a dough.
- Finely grind the walnuts and pecans in a food processor.
- Roll 2 large cylindrical pills from the dough and roll them through the ground nuts and wrap the dough in plastic. Let rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cut the dough into one-inch slices and place the cookies on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown and cooked.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let cool.