1 jar La Vida Vegan hazelnut spread
1 pack of rice paper
Fruit as desired (e.g.: cantaloupe melon, blackberries, strawberries, kiwi, mango)
- Wash and peel the fruit if necessary and cut into pieces or slices.
- Pour hot water into a large, deep bowl.
- Place a rice skin in this and soak for 10 to 15 seconds.
- It should still feel slightly firm when you place it on your workbench or cutting board.
- It will also soften from the filling, if you soak it too long it will become soft and you won’t be able to roll it up.
- Scoop or place about 2-3 tablespoons of fruit on the rice paper and fold the bottom over the fruit.
- Then fold the sides of the spring roll inwards over the fruit.
- Continue rolling the spring roll firmly.
- Repeat until you run out of rice sheets or your fruit.
- Serve the spring rolls with La Vida Vegan hazelnut spread.