For 2 servings
2 tbsp La Vida Vegan White Coconut spread
2 tbsp aceto balsamico
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 slices of bread
100g vegan cream cheese
4 leaves of Basilicum
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C.
- Wash the strawberries and remove the crown.
- Halve the strawberries and mix in a large bowl with the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Toss the ingredients together carefully and spread the strawberries across a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Roast the strawberries in circa 15 to 20 minutes until they are lightly toasted and the moisture has begun to thicken.
- Take the strawberries out the oven and let them cool down.
- Toast the bread in the oven.
- In the meantime, make the whipped La Vida Vegan cream cheese by beating the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the La Vida Vegan coconut paste.
- Serve the light La Vida Vegan cream cheese with the bread and the roasted balsamic strawberries.
- Garnish with fresh basil.