150 g La Vida Vegan coconut paste
180 g flour
100 g coarse oat flakes
115 g margarine
100 g coconut blossom sugar
100 g granulated sugar
120 g peanut butter
3 tsp baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla extract
100 g dark chocolate drops
- Preheat the oven to 165°C and line a brownie baking pan with baking paper.
- Peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds.
- Cut the flesh into cubes and steam until tender.
- Beat the margarine with the La Vida Vegan coconut paste, coconut blossom sugar, granulated sugar, peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Then add 500 g pumpkin cubes and the coarse oat flakes and mix mix well once more.
- When you have an even creamy mass add the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt and mix well again.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, spread evenly and sprinkle with the chocolate drops.
- Bake in t he t the center of the oven for about 25 minutes until golden brown and just barely cooked.
- Let the blondie cool completely and cut into equal pieces.