The combination of coconut, chocolate and ice cream is a match made in heaven! Wonderfully cooling and they also look nice!
- Heat the coconut cream and add the La Vida Vegan white coconut spread until dissolved.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Fill the ice cream molds and put the ice creams in the freezer.
- After about 15 minutes insert the sticks, the mass is now thick enough to hold the stick in place.
- Let the mixture freeze for at least 10 hours. And… attack!
- 1 jar of La Vida Vegan white coconut spread
- 300 ml condensed coconut milk
- 400 ml coconut yoghurt
- 250 ml coconut cream