4 tbsp. La Vida Vegan chocolate spread
1 roll of puff pastry
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
4 tbsp. powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry.
- Spread a thin layer of La Vida Vegan chocolate spread evenly over the sheet of puff pastry.
- Spread the cocoa powder in a sieve over the chocolate spread.
- Determine where the center of the roll is, and from the short side, roll the puff pastry up to the center.
- Do the same from the other side so that you have two rolls lying against each other, so to speak.
- Then turn the dough over so that the closed side is on top.
- Pinch the dough together at the bottom the entire length so that a point is formed.
- This will eventually become the bottom of the heart.
- Then place the dough in the freezer for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cut slices from the roll half a centimeter thick and place the hearts on the baking sheet.
- Shape the slices well into a heart.
- Put the powdered sugar in a sieve and dust the hearts with powdered sugar.
- Bake the chocolate hearts for about 20 minutes until golden brown and cooked.