For 16 pieces
120 ml almond milk
130 g flour
100 g cane sugar
2 tbsp applesauce
2 tbsp sunflower oil
8 g baking powder
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
75 g pistachios
2 tbsp. rose petals
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Put the almond milk and cider vinegar in a bowl and let it stand for a while so that the almond milk starts to clump.
- Sift the flour and mix with the cane sugar and baking powder.
- Then add the applesauce, sunflower oil and vanilla extract to the almond mixture.
- Then add the dry ingredients and stir to form a smooth batter.
- Using a piping bag, spread the batter into the donuts baking pan.
- Bake the donuts for about 15 minutes until golden brown and cooked.
- Remove the donuts from the baking pan, let cool completely.
- Generously spread the donuts with La Vida Vegan coconut paste.
- Chop the pistachios and divide over the donuts.
- Sprinkle with rose petals and serve immediately.