1 Pot La Vida Vegan white coconut paste
200 g flour
400 ml almond milk
2 tbsp. sunflower oil
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla sugar
1 tsp. salt
200g vegan cream cheese
- Mix together the flour and baking powder.
- Add the milk, sunflower oil, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt and stir with a whisk to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and spoon a small ladleful of the batter into the pan.
- Fry the pancake on both sides until golden brown and cooked, flipping halfway through baking.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Lay out all the pancakes and spread with cream cheese, La Vida Vegan white coconut paste and top with some fruit.
- Stack the pancakes into a cake.
- Let firm up in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Cut the cake into points and garnish generously with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and serve right away.