4 tbsp La Vida Vegan walnut paste
1 can of condensed coconut milk (320g)
400 ml coconut milk
240 ml vegan whipping cream
1 tsp cornstarch
½ tsp sea salt
4 tbsp La Vida Vegan coconut paste
50 g pistachios
- Place the condensed coconut milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring over low heat.
- Caramelize, stirring constantly, until it begins to brown slightly.
- Turn off the heat and set the pan aside.
- Next, put the coconut milk, whipping cream and cornstarch in a saucepan and bring to a boil, also stirring.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour in the condensed coconut milk.
- Also add the La Vida Vegan walnut paste and salt to and mix again until evenly combined.
- Let the walnut-coconut mixture cool for five minutes.
- Slice the figs and place them in the ice cream molds.
- Pour the walnut-coconut mixture into the ice cream molds and insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze the popsicles for 4 hours until firm.
- Remove the popsicles from the molds.
- Drizzle the La Vida Vegan coconut paste over the popsicles and sprinkle with some chopped pistachios.